Article on difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. This article is about how you think about your destiny and life. How negative we are and how negative we becomes sometimes. Now the question arises - how can we change our negative attitude into positive, read this article and you will understand how to be positive and how to love your life the way it is.
Its a very small article with a small example of life.
![]() |
| difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations |
Do you believe in destiny? Do you have faith in your destiny? What comes to your mind when you think about destiny?
If someone asks me, "do I believe in destiny?" my answer would be yes, I truly believe in it. I feel like whatever happens to us is our destiny. Destiny is one of the most powerful thing in the universe.
Don't be scared but be happy for what we have-
Don't be scared but be happy for what we have-
We all say, "oh God! why did this happens with me?", "what if I haven't gone outside my house?", "what If I haven't done this" what if I haven't done that?", 'what if I haven't said that?" and all.... Because we all are Scared, But we never realise that there might be thousands of time when "you haven't done or you haven't said anything" because of which nothing went wrong. But what matters here is what we see at last, we generally see things like I didn't get my money because I didn't get out. Now what if you have gone and met a car accident today and if you would have met a car accident then instead of saying that, "I don't get money" you might be saying that, "what if I haven't gone out of my house!"
We human always criticise for small things. We are never thankful for 'what we have' or 'what we haven't lost today' we just criticise our destiny and at last we say that I don't believe in destiny, this is all false. But here the truth is we are making our self live in false Illusion of Desire and if something went wrong to us we have another backup plan and the backup plan is to blame someone or to blame our destiny.
We all must have faith in our destiny. Faith is all about satisfaction in living. Faith in us will come when we are satisfied in what we have. I believe in destiny and I have full faith in my destiny because I am satisfied. Destiny never say that it is good or bad, happy or sad, smart or ugly, we are the one who give names to our destiny.
Be positive-
Destiny is all about what 'we see' or 'what we want'. If we want then we can live happily. It's all about what we want now we all want to be happy right. So for being happy we need to see the world positively we have to stop criticising destiny, we have to believe in destiny and we have to stop negative thinking.
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination.

Comments
Post a Comment