Skip to main content

No one cares, why?

No one cares about us, and we always want to know the reason behind this. sometimes we feel like maybe we our self is wrong, sometimes we feel like other people don't understand us. So here i hvae talked about why nobody cares about you.

Things goes on, 
life goes on, 
every second passes 
and no one cares to ask....

Busy life-
Whether you are happy, sad, excited, shocked whatever it may be, everyone have their own life, even you have yours, don't you? 
of course we do have our own life, we live in such a busy world that even a second counts. But while living in this busy world we have even forgotten many things, including our close ones. we are so busy with our studies, career, jobs, promotions, salary, etc that we don't even have time for ourselves, we just want to move as fast as we can with this busy and typical world, our life is more like a race in which we don't want to be last.
We don't even have time to discusses our own problems or issues, at this point I wonder what will we do if we hear or find out our close ones is facing difficulty.

What we think?
What will you do if you find out that your close ones is facing a difficult time? Whether that close one is your family member, close friend, relative or whoever they are. What matters is what you will do? How will you deal with it? Difficult to answer, isn't it! Now some of us will say that I will be there for them, try to console them, try our best to help them make them feel that they ain't alone and many more good things we will imagine ourselves doing for them. Am I right?

What we actually do?
What we actually do? Either we feel sad for them for a small period of time or else we text or call them with our condolence.  Then all you feel is, I have done by work, they can move on by their own. This is how life is we all have to face it alone. What can I do other than this? 
I mean seriously? We have become such a mean human being, who doesn’t even have proper time to talk and make people feel better! We don’t even have time for our close ones.

"Apno ke sath waqt,
ka pata nahi chalta.
Par waqt ke sath,
Apno ka pata zaroor chal jata hai."

What do we expect-
Now let me change the question. What if you are going through difficult time, what do you expect your close ones to do for you?
You want someone to hug you until you stop crying, you want someone to hold you and make you feel safe, make you feel that yes there is someone beside me to help me out, care about me. You want someone to calm you down or you want someone to motivate you to fight with your difficult time. Someone who makes you realize your worth. All you want is someone to be there with you and never let you feel left out. 
How much ever we be busy, at certain time and phase our our life either we fail, or we get tired. at that time we need someone.

We all want people to treat us best in every possible situation. If we want to be treated best then we should also treat other as best as we can. We should treat other how we want to be treated. Not just with people who are close to us, but everyone near us, who actually need someone. We can just be that someone.
I know we can’t be that ‘someone’ for all but at least for few. You will see a change in you. But you should never do these things by expecting the same things from them. Helping other without any expectations is the best feeling in this world. Just try to feel the beauty of being ‘someone’. 

"Dark days always show the True colour of every individual. This is the time when fake mask of people fall down and they don't even realize."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loneliness and Friendship -

Before you begin reading, I want you to close your eyes 🙈 and ask yourself-  "are you lonely?" "what do you need in your life?" "Do you want a friend, a real friend, who is missing from your life?' Friendship itself says I'm their for you, isn't it? I'm sure a tiny smile would have come on your face by reading the word "friendship". Everyone  of us have gone through different experiences of friendship. But still some of us are missing friends and this friendship. Somewhere deep inside ourselves we feel lonely. The vast majority of us are lonely and don't acknowledge it, we may not even recognize it in our lives. We often think I can't be lonely, I know more people with whom I can keep in touch with and yet we largely feel unknown. In couple of days I make new friends, I have many online and real life friends. Sometime I feel like I need to stop talking to every individual I know, became I don't want bunches of friends,...

how mindset and expectations are related

Lets talk about mindset and expectation.  Have you ever heard the word mindset? What do you mean by mindset? What is your mind set? Mindset is a mental attitude or inclination. Mindset can also be seen as incident of person's world view or philosophy of life. For me mindset is the way you see the world through your experiences all lessons given by life in different situations. Everyone will have different definitions of mindset according to their mindsets. Do you believe every individual have different mindset? I do believe every individual have different mindset, because every other person things in a different way, they have different experiences, have different opinions, their behaviors are different, they have different values and beliefs,  etc. In short every individual have different personality, then how can their mindset be same? Have you ever noticed whenever you do something for someone you start expecting from that person to do the same to you whatever...

Why is it difficult for a man to express his feelings/emotions?

From a very young age guys are taught to be  strong. They are taught that they can't be weak. If a 6-7 year old guy says "I'm scared of this darkness". What do we say? "Hey, you're a man, how can you be scared of this darkness? You are a tough guy, so you can fight this darkness."  We give them responsibility at a very young age,  responsibility of taking care of their family, responsibility of being strong and powerful. If a guy age 5-6 or maybe younger has a younger sister age 2-3 year old. We tell them "my dear you have to take care of your sister". Though deep down, we all know that he is way too young, but still we keep on feeding such things inside those little growing brains. This is the responsibility I was talking about, the responsibility which we are giving them, without realising the impact of it on them. Have you ever seen your father, your uncle, your male friend crying? Or any male in general crying? I would say ra...