To be very Frank it's next to
impossible to be happy 24 ×7, but we can be happy maximum of our time.
Many people ask me how is your
life happy? How can you be so cheerful? Is your smile fake or real? (I was so stunned after listening this, I was like wait I will write a complete article for you)
I will share few of my tricks to be
happy with oneself.
1) know your state of mind-
First of all one should know themselves and the
reason why you want to be happy. Your state of mind can be sad, depressed,
anxiety, frustration, loneliness, broken, empty, confused... Etc.
One's you figure this out, move on
to your next step.
2) Meditation-
Meditation is one of my favorite
way to calm down. Whenever I'm stressed, confused, frustrated, I just sit down
and start to meditate. But most of us don't really know how to meditate.
So for all of them who don't know how to meditate, don't worry I will guide you.
How to meditate?
Sit or lay down in a quiet place,
close your eyes and start focusing on your breath. You may or may not feel any
difference in initial days, but I'm sure that you will feel a great
difference within a week. One think to keep in mind is to; focus on your natural
breath. Don't force yourself to breath.
3) Music-
Music is said to be the best
medicine for health (said by "guru me" 😂😂).
Whenever I'm sad, happy, lonely, excited, I listen to music and songs of my
choice.
For me music is life, before going
to bed I hear music, after getting up music, while eating music, while drinking music(
of course soft drinks.. haha).
According to some research, music
helps in studies, as it increases focus.
Music changes our mood, help us
relax, and releases stress.
4) Fake it till you make it-
Actually I read this somewhere, so
I tried it, and guess what!! This actually works. I mean all you need to do it just
fake yourself to be happy and within few minutes you will actually be happy.
This seems to be stupid but this really works.
One's I was feeling empty, I was
feeling like I don't have anyone to talk to, have nothing to do in this life..
lol. And then I read this - "fake it till you make it" so
I started smiling and after 10 minutes this fake smile turned into real smile.
5) talk to yourself-
Now you will say this is crazy, and
I'm asking you to try this crazy shit in real life and you will love it. (Just
the way I love this).
Reason why to talk to yourself -
- you will never judge yourself
- you always have time for yourself
- you will listen to your shit.
- you don't need anyone
- no need to ask anyone to do or be there for you
- you will understand yourself and many more
What you need to do in this?
If you are stressed or want someone
to listen,. Stand in front of your mirror look straight into your eyes and
speak out. I'm sure you will feel fresh and relaxed.
If you have nothing to talk about
then imagine things that will make you happy. You can also imagine things which
may or may not come true. you like the idea of it? For example-
We all know it's very rare that our
crush has crush on us.. lol. But in our imagination everything is possible. So
you can imagine that on a very romantic place your crush is proposing you.(
This can never be true but just the idea of it will bring a beautiful smile on
your face). You can also imagine yourself to be the richest person in this
world.
(Ke gal haan? Tuda khwab tude
icha)
6) never think yourself to be a
shit-
To be very frank never ever think
yourself to be a shit or any other Negative thing. Be self obsessed, just love
the way you are. As for me I'm the most beautiful lady in this world ❤️. I'm
the most smartest person. In short I'm the best possible version of human
being.. lol (yeh zayada ho gaya😂 but I think high of myself). I'm not
asking you to think low of other, or disrespect other. I'm just saying to be
happy with yourself, while being who so ever you want.
7) Help someone-
You know this is the purist form of
happiness. Because when you help anyone. Or I should say help those who are
truly in need of help, that day you will have a very beautiful and different
feeling which you can never express.
I will give you one example of
mine. One day I went with my uncle in one of there family party. I
was enjoying eating taste food. (The only reason why I love parties is food😂).
Then time came to leave the party, but a middle aged lady (she was the worker
over there) came near me and asked "child do you know where the water is? "I knew
water was upstairs, so I told her. Then she said how will I go there? And she left. I felt very sad. And went upstairs with full speed😅
bring a glass of water and give her. She was very thirsty and after drinking
she gave me lots and lots of blessings. I didn't do anything great ☹️ but
still I feel good about it, I feel happy as if I did something good.
8) Stop Expecting-
Yes stop expecting anything from
anyone. Expectations are our worst enemy. No one is going to do anything for
you.
This are my personals ways to be
happy. I believe happiness is within us. If you think yourself to be
happy then you are, and if you don't think so then you ain't. So think high of
yourself with a smile on your face and help anyone who is in need. And in
return you will be happy.
So muskurate raho
Thank you for reading. If these
works out for you then don’t forget to think me I'm this comment section. 😊😊

Comments
Post a Comment